- A FREE family fun event every Thursday in June to August
- Held in downtown Missoula
- Food vendors, beverages and family activities
Overview: The Downtown Tonight is the weekly event to attend if you are visiting Missoula. Live music, food vendors and family activities make this a favorite of visitors and locals alike.
When: Thursday nights form June to August. typically from 5:30 to 10. This year's lineup:
- June 1: Andrea Harsell & Luna Roja
- June 8: Mabel’s Rage
- June 15: Erin & The Project
- June 22: Good Old Fashioned
- June 29: Joan Zen
- July 6: Best of Missoula Bands
- July 13: Marshall Catch
- July 20: Dodgy Mountain Men
- July 27: Shakewell
- August 3: Rotgut Whines
- August 10: Ryan Chrys & The Rough Cuts
- August 17: Letter B
- August 24: 406
- August 31: The Ghost Peppers
Where: Caras Park in Downtown Missoula
Details: There is a lot to do here. Plenty of food vendors open their stalls and here you get all kinds of cuisine including exotic and local flavors. For those who love a drink, there is beer and wine too. You can enjoy the evenings at this downtown show with some live music.
Organized by the Missoula Downtown Association. Between the months of June to August, the Tonight event is held every Thursday evening, when crowds come from all over the surrounding areas to have a good time.