U of M Grizzly Sports
If you’re a fan of the Montana Grizzlies or simply a fan of exciting men’s and women’s collegiate sports, attend a U of M game during your next Missoula visit.
- U of M Grizzlies play a variety of sports including football, basketball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, and more.
- Catch a football game at Washington-Grizzly Stadium.
- See a basketball game at Dahlberg Arena.
- Other athletic venues are located throughout campus.
- Book tickets by calling (406) 243-4051 or visit the Griz Tix website.
Cheer on one of many University of Montana men’s and women’s athletic teams while you’re in Missoula. Grizzly athletic highlights include stellar performances by the football team whose winning percentage is a whopping 88%. See the women excel on the volleyball court and soccer field. The cross-country and track and field teams are packed with athletic talent as well as the golf, tennis and basketball teams.
Missoula Grizzly athletic events take place at a variety of locations throughout the U of M campus.
- Football games are played at Washington-Grizzly Stadium at John Hoyt Field, located just east of the Adams Center.
- Basketball games are played in Dahlberg Arena.
- Tennis matches are played at the Lindsay Tennis Center located near the University Center.
- Volleyball games are played in the West Auxiliary Gym (WAG) in the Adams Center.
- Track and Field events are held at Dornblaser field near Higgins and South St.
- Soccer games are played at South Campus Stadium, next to the tennis courts at the corner of South St. and Higgins.
- Hoyt Athletic Complex is located in the Adams Center, near Washington-Grizzly stadium at 32 Campus Drive.
To reach the campus from I-90, take exit 105 for Van Buren St and head south. Parking areas are in various locations.
Mailing Address: University of Montana
Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812
Office Ph: (406) 243-4749
Box Office Ph: 406-243-4051
Regular season sporting events happen throughout the course of the school year; camps and scrimmages are often played during the summer.
During autumn, catch a volleyball or tennis match, football or soccer game, cross country meet, or golf event. During winter, cheer on the U of M Grizzly basketball teams, and in spring see a track and field competition.
Specific event dates and times will vary.
For a comprehensive schedule of upcoming Grizzly sporting events, check the following website: http://www.gogriz.com/
You can purchase U of M Grizzly sporting event tickets by called the box office at 406-243-4051 or booking them online through the Griz Tix website: http://www.umt.edu/griztix/
Catch the University of Montana Grizzlies playing the following:
Track and Field
Track and Field
Share Your Thoughts
- Children's Theatre
- Osprey Baseball
- Grizzly Sports
- Performing Arts
- Theatre & Music
- Local Events
- A Carousel For Missoula
- Downtown Missoula
- Fun For Kids
- Guides & Tours
- Outdoor Rentals
- Day Spas & Massage
- Western Montana Fairgrounds
Pangaea River Rafting - leave boring behind
Anything but ordinary with a little something for everyone. Whitewater adventures, wine tasting trips, scenic water float tours, bird-watching, and geo trips.