- Western Montana Fairgrounds is located in Missoula off Old US-93.
- See exciting rodeo events, music concerts, and demolition derby.
- Take the kids to the animal shows and the carnival.
- Fairground facilities are also available for rental for weddings and other events.
- For information, call: (406) 721 - 3247.
In August, join Missoula county residents at the Western Montana Fairgrounds for six days of fun packed with animal and craft shows, music concerts, contests and pageant, rodeo events, and carnival. Watch brave kids compete in Mutton Bustin' and then grip your seat during the adrenaline-riddled Bullorama. Fair activities and events run from Tuesday through Sunday. Leave your car at a local park-and-ride and hop a free bus ride to the grounds for discounted admission.
The Western Montana Fairgrounds is located off Old US-93 in Missoula.
From I-90, take exit 104 for Orange Street and turn left on Old US-93 W/N Orange Street and continue just over 2 miles. Continue onto Stephens Avenue then turn right at South Avenue West.
Physical Address: 1101 South Ave West
Missoula, MT 59801
Ph: (406) 721-3247
The Western Montana Fair is held every mid-August. This year it takes place August 8th-13th, 2017.
Gates open from 11am – 10pm from Tuesday through Saturday and from 11am – 8pm on Sunday.
The Missoula Stampede Rodeo is held Wednesday through Friday and generally begins around 7:30 pm.
Carnival hours are:
- 5 pm – Midnight on Tuesday
- Noon – Midnight from Wednesday through Friday
- 11 am – Midnight on Saturday
- Noon – 10 pm on Sunday
Other event times will vary. Check listings for more information.
- Ranch Rodeo: $10
- PRCA Xtreme Bulls: $16
- PRCA Pro Rodeo: $16
- Stampede Showdown and Demolition Derby: $16
- Carnival Day Pass: $35
- Carnival Week Pass: $80
Fairground facilities are also available for rental for activities including weddings, auctions, gun shows, fine art shows, and rallies. For more info, visit their website.